Monday, March 10, 2014

Hakuna Matata!

March 10, 2014

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey! this week was great. Tuesday we had a mission leadership meeting and all the ZLs made their way o the mission offices for a meeting with pres. Our zone, La Zona Pitic, baptised the most of all the zones in the mission this last month. It has been lots of fun working with the elders and sisters in this zone, working out the kinks, and working like crazy people. all companionship's are happy seeing the fruits of their labor. I was asked to give a capacitation and I spoke about having sufficient faith in order to see Gods miracles! I had alot of fun preparing it, also at the end I said, "I believe in Hakuna Matata, es una forma de ser, nada que temer. It means no worries if we trust in the Lord and exercise our faith in Him! He will do His work in His time!" or something like that haha

We almost had a baptism this week. Making the decision to be baptised if your are the only one in your family to "become Mormon", when 98% of your friends are Catholic, even when you know the church is true can be a daunting task for anyone. Especially for 15 year old Paula. She is an awesome girl but needs a tad bit more of faith. Keep her in your prayers please! 

Thursday President Hernandez asked if he could join us on a few visits. We took him to pass by with Lupita and la familia Orduño! Lupita will be baptised this Thursday :) The lesson was incredible, we chose the theme of eternal families, and how the gospel blesses us in this life and the next. The spirit was crazy strong, and everybody was able to participate. Pres is my hero, he is a spiritual giant and testified so beautifully about the importance and spiritualness of temples! He even shed a few tears. We left the house on a spiritual high and everybody was uplifted :) I am happy to know that I am part of a future eternal family, I will never forget my first time through the temple and the love I felt for all that were with me on that special day! The gospel is our greatest asset and our biggest strength as families.

I could go on and on about awesome visits we had this week but we have got to get going soon. Christensen and I are going to do intercambios with a District Leader in our Zone. I'm pretty excited. But all in all this week was great. unfortunately our dats werent too high this week, but every visit was super solid. We laughed about the consistency hah we met lots of new investigators and put more baptismal dates, most are for the month of April. I love my life and my beautiful family. My testimony is strengthened every day. I feast upon the scriptures, I love praying with my investigators, and I love feeling my Saviors love every day on this mission. I am so blessed. Thank you for your love and support. I will make you proud

Much Love,

Elder Farrow

No comments:

Post a Comment