Monday, June 2, 2014

Caborca de Nuevo and Satelite!

June 2, 2014

Our last Pday dinner surprise with President and his wife! haha I ordered a huuuuge steak! how cool no! I love those guys


2-3 Wednesday morning hike with Tommy!


With Elder Cutler. A chosen family and a beautiful sunset. the lady in the wheel chair is named Ramona! she has one leg and sees like a bat! but that didn't stop her from getting to church on Sunday!!


Satelite in the church with old buddies :)


I seriously love my family so much. This week I have written lots of you and I want you all to know I appreciate all you love and support. I am so pumped for Brookie getting here papers finally in! Among other events that have taken place, I am very happy to hear from you all. And I know for a fact my older sister is happy when she sends me videos of Emery eating bananas. I swear I have been laughing and smiling for an hour straight now. I feel like I have been pretty good about writing detailed letters these last couple weeks, but this week will definitely be a little shorter.

To start off we headed North to Caborca. I worked with Elder Cutler and Elder Thompson. We all prayed diligently to find more people to teach and God blessed us with a miracle day where we found 20 new people to teach. and a couple golden families. What more could you ask for!! Thompson biffed it on a bike, that was sad and funny at the same time. We had a lot of fun working hard, and both nights there in CAborca we slept like rocks because we came home so exhausted haha

the second half of the week I was with Elder Winkelcotter and Elder Antonio in my old area Satelite!! It was great seeing old friendly faces and being with Elder Winky we call him. To tell you the truth the weekend was very slow, the work in satelite has taken quite the plunge. I tried my best to motivate the 6 missionaries that now serve in the ward. Its all in the attitude and the faith!! A highlight for me in satelite was that I gave a baptismal interview for a super escogido named Genoveba and she asked me to speak at her baptism on Saturday. She was an older woman around 60 and reminded me alot of Nanny :) I love feeling the spirit.

But really all is well here in Hermosillo. The heat is getting started now and I have a feeling this year is going to be worse than last year haha bring it on!!! This should be my last week as Asistant. Like always, tonight I will say a big prayer asking for physical strength, mental endurance and lots and lots of miracles. It is my faith and hope that God will again bless us like he has so many times in weeks past! I love you guys lots and hope you have a wonderful week

Remember The Nails,
Elder Farrow!!

 1. Our last Pday dinner surprise witH President and his wife! haha I ordered a huuuuge steak! how cool no! I love those guys
2-3 wednesday morning hike with Tommy!
4. With Elder Cutler. A chosen family and a beautiful sunset. the lady in the wheel chair is named Rmona! she has one leg and sees like a bat! but that didnt stop her from getting to church on sunday!!
5.the men
6. Satelite in the church with old buddies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment